St. Louis Steamers Soccer Club expects parents of players to follow the club’s code of conduct and guidelines. As a parent of a St. Louis Steamer player, you agree to:
- Respect the game, coaches, players, officials and other parents at all times.
- Honor all financial to the club in the agreed upon time and manner. Failure to do so may result in player suspension.
- Commit your child to the club for the entire registered year.
- Agree that your child plays soccer only for St. Louis Steamers Soccer Club and not any other competitive soccer organizations. If you have questions about additional training, please contact the club coaches.
- Make sure your child is on time to and from all practices and games. Notify the Team Manager and coaches of any illnesses, injuries, vacations or others absences.
- Communicate important issues with coaches only during a scheduled meeting. Please allow coaches to have uninterrupted time with the players during practices and games. If you have any questions or concerns, please set up a meeting with the coaches.
- Understand that St. Louis Steamers Soccer Club is a premier competitive environment. Playing time, positions, lineups and teams are based on ability and performance.
- Allow the use of your child’s name and/or photo on the St. Louis Steamers Soccer Club website or other news articles released by the club.